Skip To Main Content

High School Schedules

The changing of schedules will be determined by building administration and school counselors. If permitted, a counselor will help a student change classes if placed at the wrong ability level, if a class is passed, if there is an error in a schedule, or if an addition is necessary. A counselor will NOT help switch from one teacher to another for the same course. A WP (withdrawn passing) or WF (withdrawn failing) will be posted to the permanent record if approval is granted to withdraw at a later date.